Loxley Hall is an early-19th-century country house near Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, now occupied by Staffordshire County Council, as a Special school. It is a Grade II* listed building. An early manor house on the site was owned by the Ferrers family and from the 14th century following the marriage of the Ferrers heiress, by a branch of the Kynnersley family (Sneyd-Kynnersley from 1815). In the 18th century a substantial mansion was built on the site, the main entrance front to the south having eleven bays.
This view of the school hall today shows the wooden panelling and fantastic stone fireplace with the various families' cotes of arms.